Purpose of the Job:
At Ceres Power it is our vision to bring cheaper, cleaner energy to businesses, homes and transport around the world. Our ground-breaking work makes a real difference. Our aim is to enable the global energy transition to a low carbon future by embedding our unique fuel cell technology in the products of world-class companies. Recognised as a sector leader, Ceres Power’s SteelCell® is well positioned to take a significant share of a number of global $multi-billion markets. We are in this unique position because our people are as dynamic, flexible and innovative as our technology.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Communications and Marketing Director to come on board and play an instrumental role in the next phase of our growth. We are looking for someone who can shape our Communications, Marketing and Branding strategy to raise the profile of Ceres Power to the next level and will support the Executive at a key stage of the company’s growth working with world class partners and growing its PR/IR and marketing activities as an AIM listed PLC.
The role is based at our Horsham HQ with frequent national travel and occasional international travel.
- Lead communications strategy and act as spokesperson across Public Relations/Investor Relations and Internal Communications.
- Develop and manage the Communications and Marketing budget and project plan.
- Marketing and Branding:
- Develop a strategy for marketing and branding consistent with the company’s aim of establishing a new global standard in fuel cells through licensing of our core SteelCell technology.
- Investor Relations:
- Support CFO/CEO in IR and manage partner agency, input into RNSs/ investor presentations/other IR-related comms.
- Internal Communications:
- Communicate to internal stakeholders through newsletters, all-hands.
- Public Affairs and Events:
- Develop a public affairs strategy in the target geographies.
- Demonstrate thought leadership at key events including running Ceres Power own events.
- Continuously update website as part of a multi-channel digital strategy.
- Annual Report:
- Manage partner agency and conduct 2-year reviews of said agency. Accountable for AR content.
- Market Intelligence and Campaigning:
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the target markets and geographies.
- Develop multi-channel thematic campaigns in support of the business strategy.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in communications, marketing and investor/public relations in a relevant or adjacent sector.
- A dynamic self-starter able to represent the Company and operate at Executive/Board level.
- Demonstrative skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of Government/customer focussed branding and public relations activities.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills, strategic communicator and proven track record of team-working within an organisational context.
- Previous success of developing both traditional and digital communications strategies and campaigns.
- Experience of developing and managing budgets.
- Experience of managing and developing individuals, agencies and suppliers.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Internal and External Relationships:
- Chief Financial Officer: Matters relating to investor relations.
- Chief Commercial Officer: Matters relating to commercial aspects of the business.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here