Purpose of the Job:
The role is responsible for coordinating all continuous improvement activities within the Ceres Power Manufacturing area. A key part of this role is the effective optimisation of both current and future manufacturing lines.
Responsible for driving continuous improvement activities with the Manufacturing team, leading cross-functional working teams from manufacturing, engineering, purchasing, materials management and quality to ensure overall production success.
- Improve current layout of the manufacturing areas with heavy focus on 5S, Visual Management, product flow and VSM’s.
- Provide support to the CP2 (new facility) implementation project team.
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
- Identify and measure non-value-added work due to process inefficiencies and implement corrective actions.
- Create and promote an environment where all employees are encouraged to take part in continuous improvement projects.
- Support Manufacturing and Technical leadership team as necessary to ensure the Ceres Power production team meets and/or exceed key goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- HND or higher in Engineering, Industrial Technology, Business, or Management preferred.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS products
- Exceptional project, planning and resource management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality standards
- Effective in making decisions under pressure
- Focused on results with the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to form strong highly motivated function teams
- Good leadership skills including the ability to implement change, influence business strategies, and resolve conflict.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and written communication and listening skills.
- Good analytical and business judgment including demonstrated problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced team environment
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here