Purpose of the Job
Work alongside the IT Manager and existing IT Support Engineers to provide support for circa 180 users on approximately 300 desktops and laptops, utilising relevant experience to maintain internal infrastructure within a predominantly Windows based environment.
- Respond to internal helpdesk requests for LAN, WAN, telephone, printing, general IT support including installing and configuring new PCs.
- User and Computer account management.
- Assist with new projects, initiatives and application roll outs.
Key Results Areas
- Provide support to the existing user base, both in-house and remote.
- Assist with the implementation and migration to new business systems.
- Prioritise work based on importance as support requests arrive.
- Configure systems for new users including hardware, software and telephones.
- Carry out hardware repair and upgrades for workstations, laptops and servers.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner to ensure consistent system performance.
Internal & External Relationships
- Daily contact with IT Manager to ensure system commitments are achieved.
- Work alongside existing IT Support Engineers.
- Interface with all Ceres Power employees and visitors to provide on-going support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within IT support/Systems Administration.
- General PC/desktop and helpdesk support coupled with strong hardware skills.
- Windows 10, Windows Server, MS Office 2016.
- Active Directory/DNS/DHCP.
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills.
- Exposure to SQL and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience of Office365.
- Experience of WAN, Firewalls and VPN technology.
- Exposure to Linux.
- Exposure to Project/Project Server.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please make application here