Purpose of the Job:
The role is based at the Horsham main office, its purpose being to support and promote Health and Safety across all Sites as the business continues to grow.
- Review & complete Risk assessments and CoSHH Assessments
- Carry out H&S inductions.
- Issue Permit to Work.
- Prepare Health and Safety reports.
- Site Safety inspection & auditing.
- Assist in the writing, implementing and reviewing Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Recommend / implement safety features to reduce employees' exposure to chemical, physical, and other hazards.
- Health & Safety issues investigation and root causation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a Safety related role within a multi-hazard manufacturing environment would be beneficial although not essential.
- CoSHH and chemical safety experience
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Good communication and organizational skills, good team player, establishes strong collaborative approach across all stakeholders
- Driving licence and own transport essential
- BSc or higher (chemistry, industrial engineering background) preferred
Required Candidate Behaviours:
- Champions the business safety culture and always leads by example to achieve a safe working environment
- Challenges unsafe working behaviour
- Is clear on business objectives and ensures work is carried out in line with them
- Open to new ideas and new directions
- Role-models and champions company values and processes in all situations
- Excellent time management, reliable and dependable.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here