Our world-leading, fuel-flexible SteelCell™ can generate power from conventional fuels like natural gas and from sustainable fuels like biogas, ethanol or hydrogen and it does at very high efficiency.
Made from mass-market and widely available materials, the SteelCell™ is inherently cost-effective, robust and scalable. It is an ideal technology to tackle air pollution and climate change as it significantly lowers carbon emissions and pollutants, lowers running costs and can enable renewables.
Purpose of the Job:
To manage ink production capabilities and support product quality control at the manufacturing site.
- Ensure Cell Production demand and process control targets are satisfied.
- Work with Cell Production, Manufacturing Engineering and R&D to improve ink production process.
- Maintain adequate stocks of raw materials to complete the required processes and report any shortages.
- Provide training to relevant employees on the ink production process and associated quality control processes.
- Support production team through operating machines and provide input to technical team as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive manufacturing operations experience including working in controlled areas eg GMP, clean room.
- Experience of operating equipment in quality control laboratories.
- Previous quality control measurement and reporting experience.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), basic IT skills, evidence of numeracy and skills.
- Basic engineering/scientific/chemical process skills.
- An understanding of ISO9001.
When making application please indicate your preferred shift pattern.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please make application here