Purpose of the Job:
To focus on supporting and developing the current cell and stack manufacturing processes and equipment and to assist in the development, installation and commissioning of new processes and equipment.
- Production Engineering of the fuel cells and stacks.
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes.
- Interface with Engineering, Test and Systems.
- Set up Production cells.
- Develop current Manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the acquisition of new equipment, including planning for delivery and commissioning.
- Design of production intent tooling and fixtures.
- Provide support for Manufacturing Operations.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Operations and Research & Development teams to resolve issues.
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Hands-on engineer with an aptitude for both Mechanical and Electrical work.
- Equipment fault finding.
- Design of fixtures and tooling.
- PLC programming Siemens S7,
- AutoCad and CADCAM programs, and G-Code programming.
Highly Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Screen Printing.
- Laser welding/drilling machining.
- Six Sigma and Lean trained.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here