Purpose of the Job:
To operate a variety of manufacturing processes under controlled conditions and to monitor and record quality control data.
The role is based at our new facility in the Redhill (Surrey) area following initial training at our Horsham (West Sussex) headquarters.
- Follow work instructions to manufacture fuel cells to quality and production plans, to include accurate weighing and recording of data, operating process equipment and completing in-process checks.
- Advise process or product non-conformances and take action as indicated on the control plan.
- Maintain adequate stocks of raw materials and report any shortages.
- Work with R&D and Engineering staff in continuous improvement activities.
- Observe all health and safety requirements and keep work areas clean and tidy at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good attention to detail with excellent prioritisation and follow up skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good numeracy and computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to follow written instruction
- Hard working and flexible with a “can do” attitude
- Energetic and self-starting
- Basic manufacturing process skills
- Previous manufacturing operations/Laboratory Technician experience, eg solution-making, small batch making, etc
- Experience of working in controlled areas, eg GMP, clean room
- Previous quality control measurement and reporting experience
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here