Purpose of Job:
This is a night shift role working Sunday to Thursday - 9.45pm to 6.15am; a 33% shift allowance is paid. After approximately 12 months the position may relocate to a new facility in the Redhill (Surrey) area. We would consider a contractor for up to 12 months (not fixed term).
Supporting and running the production lines: ensure all manufacturing process equipment is maintained in accordance with TPM schedule and fault find and repair equipment to enable the production plan to be followed. Carry out agreed process improvements to reduce machine breakdown or improve product quality.
- Set up and run production lines.
- Respond to breakdowns of process equipment, fault finding and equipment repair.
- Develop and improve TPM process to reduce machine breakdowns.
- Maintain and order equipment spares to required stock levels.
- Carry out and report scheduled TPM tasks on time and to correct standard.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering on continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure work area is clean and tidy following maintenance and repair activity prior to return to Production-6s.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are observed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- ONC/HNC/City & Guilds or above in either electro/mechanical discipline.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Basic pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical experience.
- Experience of working with basic workshop equipment eg drill, lathe, mill.
- Proven problem-solving experience.
- Jigs and fixtures design.
- Basic Autocad or equivalent.
- Good standard of verbal and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- PLC – Siemens S7/ Omron.
- Valid forklift licence.
- In date 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here