Purpose of the Job:
Manufacturing Production Engineer focused on supporting and developing the current cell and stack manufacturing processes and equipment. Will also support the development, installation and commissioning of new processes and equipment.
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes.
- Production Engineering support of fuel cell stack and FCM build.
- Interface with Engineering, Test and Systems teams.
- Set up production cells.
- Develop current manufacturing processes and define processes for new product variants.
- Specification, acquisition commissioning and validation of new equipment.
- Design and development of production intent tooling and fixtures.
- Provide support for Manufacturing Operations.
- Instigate and deliver process improvements, reporting on quantifiable results.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Operations and Research and Development to solve issues.
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
- Creating and editing Work Instruction documents for assembly processes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Hands on Engineer.
- Aptitude for both Mechanical and Electrical work.
Highly Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experienced Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Automated production line design and build.
- Experience of lean manufacturing environments.
- Project management.
- New product introduction.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here