Purpose of the Job:
Engineer focused on supporting and developing the current stack and FCM manufacturing processes and equipment. Will support the development, installation and commission of new processes and equipment and assist in specifying plant layout, materials flow and materials storage for existing production lines and any new manufacturing sites.
- Process engineering support of fuel cell stack and FCM build.
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes.
- Interface with Engineering, Test and Systems.
- Develop current manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the design and development of production intent tooling and fixtures.
- Provide support for manufacturing operations.
- Liaise with manufacturing operations and research and development to solve problems.
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
- Create and edit Work Instruction documents for assembly processes.
- Assist in the acquisition of new equipment, including planning for delivery and commissioning.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Hands on engineer.
- Aptitude for both Mechanical and Electrical work.
Highly desirable skills & experience:
- Experienced Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Automated production line design and build.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here