Purpose of the Job:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world-class technology team responsible for delivering engineering projects ranging from early R&D through concept development to full system build and verification. Ceres Power is a leader in Fuel Cell innovation and technology, and is rapidly moving towards commercialisation of its fuel cell products. This position will provide the right candidate involvement in a fast-paced, expanding organisation where personal achievements are recognised and rewarded through personal development and professional growth.
The Project Coordinator will support Programme Managers and/or Programme Directors across many aspects of project delivery. This may involve supporting more than one project at a time depending on work load.
Typical duties will include producing and maintaining detailed project timing and resource plans, liaising with project team members and suppliers to track progress, management and control of project documents, producing project reports and addressing all necessary factors to ensure project success.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a confident, enthusiastic, versatile, determined and organised individual who is keen to develop their career in a dynamic environment; they are likely to have project management experience in a technical organisation.
- Support Programme Managers / Programme Directors in all aspects of project delivery.
- Support the creation and maintenance of detailed project plans and document.
- Support the creation and maintenance of project status reports.
- Support project reviews, involving preparation of material and co-ordination of evidence from other functions as needed.
- Chase action and activity progress at the request of the Programme Manager.
- Manage, review and format project documents.
- Co-ordinate and manage document reviews and collate and review comments.
- Support risk reviews and mitigation action planning.
- Support project logistics such as meeting facilitation, admin support and inter-department liaison.
- Take and format meeting minutes and update action trackers.
- Provide assistance to the Programme Manager to ensure that project governance is maintained within the PMO process framework.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- HND or Degree qualified in a technical discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of project management processes, methods and tools.
- Ability to adapt rapidly to changing priorities and situations, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Desired:
- Previous experience in an engineering project management role.
- Experience of supplier management and technical procurement.
- Experience of using MS Project planning software desirable.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please make application here