Purpose of the Job:
To ensure compliance to product and process specifications
To lead the resolution of Quality Issues relating to non-conformances
To support continuous improvement activities to implement new systems and processes which are aligned with the overall quality and business strategy
- Support Manufacturing team to ensure products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of product specification and quality management system.
- Monitor and report process stability and capability by analysing production data.
- Analyse non-conformances and implement required corrective and preventative actions using relevant quality tools.
- Promote a Quality culture via training and visual management tools.
- Develop process audit scheme site wide to drive adherence to Quality Processes.
- Support KPI reporting for Quality and across the business.
- Support development of metrology equipment and measuring techniques as required to support QC Laboratory efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Track record of achievement within the realms of Quality Engineering.
- Ideally degree qualified or HNC with additional experience in engineering or manufacturing.
- Fully conversant with engineering and quality principles (including but not limited to SPC, Gauge R&R, DoE, sampling plans).
- Familiar with range of measuring and inspection equipment and can interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Excellent computer skills (including but not limited to Windows, Office, MS Access/SQL).
- Good ISO9001/TS16949 quality systems knowledge.
- Strong statistical knowledge with advanced use of statistical software such as Minitab, Statgraphics, SAS.
- Work accurately with attention to detail, set an example of and promote Quality Culture through the business.
- “Hands on” experience in shop floor and/or Quality Laboratory environment.
- Confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work independently and proactively.
- Be a good team player with a willingness to be flexible and adaptable.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here