Purpose of the Job:
To assist in the day to day running of the Stores Department and to support the on-site Facilities’ team as required. The role is physically demanding with heavy lifting at times, and will involve outside work in all weather.
The business is on 2 local sites (Horsham and Merstham (Redhill) both comprising Research and Development activity, Manufacturing and Test facilities and Company offices.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles (by hand or with forklift truck).
- Sorting and moving stock.
- Goods-in, count, checking and booking stock onto MRP system.
- Moving supplies and plant to storage areas.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy.
- Shipping finished goods to suppliers and customers.
- Delivery of supplies within the office areas.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety requirement.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of warehouse or stores work.
- Computer literate, (ideally including Priority software).
- Ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to cooperate with people and work within a team and/or alone.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- An awareness of health and safety issues (training will be given).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Counterbalance fork lift truck licence preferred.
- Experience with on-going change.
- Flexibility to work at Horsham and Merstham sites.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Make Application Here